Thursday, January 6, 2011

Looks

Define yourself in terms of looks: Well groomed and Standing out. Belonging to a tribe he wants to be part of or at least visit.

I am a decent looking guy.  I am not as conscientious about my grooming.  I have a couple of stray hairs that could use some trimming.  I like all of the shirts that I have bought over the last couple of months.  They are bright and colorful.  They are very different than how I dressed before.

I have no idea what type of pants I should be wearing.  I heard my friends making fun of someone because they wore pleated pants.  I have a vague idea of what that means but I have no idea how I look in them.  Someone told me that I looked good in my pleated pants.  I just need to take a woman shopping with me.

My shoes are a disaster.  I treat my shoes awfully.  I rarely take care of them, no shoe buffing, and I never look to see if they are muddy or stained.

It is my goal to buy some cologne.  I had fun last time I went to Macy's to buy some.  The bottle I chose was $80.  I am going to find a smaller cheaper bottle at a factory outlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment