Friday, December 31, 2010

What stereotype do you portray with your image?

  My previous style was casual and comfortable.  My favorite clothing colors are black, dark blue, gray, brown and any dark color.  I would buy shirts that fit a little bit baggy.

I recently went shopping with a friend to buy some new clothes.  I now have shirts in the colors of pink, red, lavender, yellow, white, and salmon.  I have not worn these colors in the last twenty years since the time my mother would buy my clothes for me.  I didn't like white because it got dirty easily.  Pink was a little too gay.  Red reminded me of my catholic school uniform.  Yellow reminded me of a bumble bee.

I am very conscious now to buy fitted athletic style clothing that fits my body.  I realize from photographs that horizontal striped shirts make me look heavy on my broad body frame even though in real life it is not the case.

To be honest, I have no idea where I want my fashion style to go.  

No comments:

Post a Comment